Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flowers to go with "Serene"...?

I have absolutely no idea what colored flowers would work really well with my bridesmaids dresses. They are serene at David%26#039;s Bridal:





http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_...





The room that the ceremony is being held in is a dull blend of whites, ivories, and taupes - so I%26#039;m thinking that I want something that will pop dramatically, but that will still be classy.





Any ideas?





Thanks!

Flowers to go with %26quot;Serene%26quot;...?
How about bright pinks/fuschia? Or even bright yellow would compliment that color.
Reply:You could just do all white flowers. That is always classic. You could also incorporate greenery to make the arrangements pop a little. Blue is so hard to match. I know they have hydrangeas in a blue that is similar, but that might be too matchy matchy....



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment