Sunday, April 12, 2009

Should I bring flowers to my date? I'm picking her up before we go to a wedding?

well we have been on a few %26quot;dates%26quot; but nothing really appropriate for flowers.. ie roller balding, coffee, going to a comedy club with friends.. well some one mentioned it but thought i would ask you guys and see what you thought. She invited me to her friends wedding and check out a couple sites before.. is it too much or forward to bring flowers?

Should I bring flowers to my date? I%26#039;m picking her up before we go to a wedding?
forget flower, girl likes daimond
Reply:I%26#039;d say hold off on the flowers, because you%26#039;re going to a wedding.She needed a date to the wedding, she obviously enjoys your company because she%26#039;s taking you to a friend wedding. I%26#039;d suggest flowers when there is some sort of relationship established, girls like flower but she might find it awkward when you%26#039;re just dating. You could look like you%26#039;re getting a little attached.



books authors

No comments:

Post a Comment